View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
October 2*, 16 & 23, 2021 | Public Works, 9217 51st Ave. | 7:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
The City of College Park Public Works facility will be open for City residents to drop-off bulky trash, white goods, electronics, brush, and yard trim. You must be a resident of the City of College Park and bring proof of City residency in order to participate.
Bulk trash brought on cleanup days does not count toward bulk trash limits, nor are any fees applied for appliances, televisions, or monitors. There is a $4 fee for all tires.
PUBLIC WORKS DOES NOT ACCEPT: Brick, concrete, rock, propane tanks, hazardous materials such as automotive batteries, ammunition, automotive fluids/fuels, cleaning agents, cooking oil, mercury, insecticide/herbicide, fertilizer, oil-based paints, pool chemicals, photographic chemicals, roof shingles, smoke detectors, solvents, sealants, varnishes and stains.
Items for purchase: You don’t need to be a resident to purchase any of the products except yard waste carts. Check the website for latest information regarding availability.
• Rain Barrels $72, limited number available
• Compost Bins $20 resident, $40 nonresident
• Yard Waste Carts $25, residency required
• GAT traps $50, limited number available
• Smartleaf Compost $28 a cubic yard (check website for availability)
• Wood Mulch $12 a cubic yard
DURING CLEAN-UP DAYS, THE FOLLOWING WILL BE COLLECTED:
• Household batteries for recycling - limit 6. This includes rechargeable batteries such as Li-Ion, Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, Ni-Zn; Single-use alkaline batteries such as AA, AAA, 9V, C, D button cell, and lithium primary. No damaged batteries; no automotive batteries.
• Fluorescent light bulbs and tubes (must be intact) - limit 4. Includes U-shaped or circular fluorescent lamps, High Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps, Ultraviolet (UV) lamps, Incandescent Bulbs, Halogen or Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL’s).
• Block Styrofoam for recycling (coolers and large blocks of packing material). No packing peanuts, cups or plates.