Deck the City
Holiday Decorating Contest 2017
NOMINATED HOMES AS OF DECEMBER 15, 2017
- Contest is open to residential addresses within the City of College Park only.
- Nominations will be accepted beginning at 12:00 p.m. (noon) on Tuesday, November 28, 2017.
- Entries must be received by 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 14, 2017.
- Completed entries will be accepted via email, mail or by telephone. A completed form may also be dropped off at City Hall only for submission. Incomplete entries may not be accepted.
- Judging will be held from Friday, December 15 through Sunday, December 17, 2017 between 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Holiday lights and decorations must be turned on prior to the start of judging.
- Prizes will be awarded for the three winners in each of the City’s four districts (twelve winners total).
- Winning homes will be notified on Monday, December 18, 2017. Winners must have their lights and decorations on Tuesday, December 19 between 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. for photos.
- Photos of winning homes will be posted on the City’s website, social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram), Municipal Scene and possibly other City channels.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Online submission is available below.
- Click here for a PDF Entry Form
- Please mail or drop off completed entry forms to:
City of College Park
Deck the City Holiday Decorating Contest
4500 Knox Road
College Park, MD 20740
- Email forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (with complete information): 240-487-3501
- Entry forms must be received no later than 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 14, 2017.
(fill in the address of the home you are nominating and the homeowner's contact information)